Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
You may have many questions when it comes to your oral health. We are here to help, and that's why we've included a list of our patients' most frequently asked questions below.
If you can't find what you looking for, don't hesitate to contact us today.
- I have terrible anxiety when visiting the dentist. What can you do to help?
- Can your minimal oral sedation treatments help me to not feel any pain during dental procedures?
- How do I know if I'm a good candidate for dental implants?
- How will dental implants help me?
- I'm really dissatisfied with my smile and have been told that adult braces may help. What are these and can I afford them?
- How can I choose between Six-Month-Braces and Invisalign?
- Can you replace a filling that was placed by another dentist?
- How can I tell if I need a bridge, a crown or dentures?
- I tried whitening my teeth in the past but had horrible sensitivity issues. Can you help?
- Do you see children?
- What should I do in case of emergency?
- Do you accept my insurance?
- Do you offer payment plans?
- What's the best way to limit my trips to the dentist?
- How does FastBraces® differ from traditional braces?
- Who is a candidate for FastBraces®
- What payment options do you offer?