Welcome to Schertz, TX Dental Practice
To Our Patients and Their Families at Dual Arc Dental
Our office has and always will strive to keep our patients and staff healthy by offering high quality dental care.
We are excited to see you! As of May 1st, Governor Abbot and Texas State Dental Board are allowing to start provide non-emergency dental care. We will begin seeing patients for regular dental treatment starting May 4th (Monday)
As of right now we will not be scheduling regular cleaning appointments due to limitations on equipment that an be used during these procedures. We will update cleaning appointment availability as soon as new regulations arrive.
A couple of items to keep in mind for your visit
1) Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You'll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
2) If you have symptoms of Covid-19 including cough, fever, loss of taste, digestive issues, difficulty breathing please contact your medical provider and reschedule your appointment. Any staff showing these symptoms will also be staying home.
3) If you have lung disease, kidney disease, poorly controlled diabetes, or an autoimmune disorder – please reschedule your appointment. Please stay safe and continue to self-isolate. We will make special arrangements for you if you have any emergencies.
4) When you arrive for your appointment, please call and let us know you are here! A staff member will call you and will escort you when the room has been prepared.
5) Please wear a mask to your appointment. Our staff will also be wearing masks
6) Only the patient will be allowed to come back to the treatment area.
We are closely monitoring updates from the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) to ensure we're prepared and taking necessary precautions to address this evolving situation as the health and safety of our patients and our staff is our top priority.
We look forward to serving you safely!
Welcome to Dual Arc Dental, the practice of Dr. Diana Kukleris, DDS and Dr. Alvydas Kukleris, DDS. We provide high-quality general and aesthetic dentistry in a warm and friendly dental environment. We would love the opportunity to do the same for you and your family.
Our all-family dental practice is focused on providing basic general health and prevention services. We rely on the latest in dental technology, training and technique to give you and your family the best dental treatment available. Quality and affordable dentistry is the cornerstone of our practice. We accept most insurances and offer Dual Arc Smiles, an in-office membership program that makes access to affordable dentistry available to all of our members.
Providing you with a healthy and beautiful smile is important to us. We deliver many quality dental treatments in a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere, including dental implants, minimal oral sedation, short-term orthodontics, esthetic dentistry and more. Our goal is to give you the bright and healthy smile you've always wanted. We hope to make your dental experience as easy and worry-free as possible.
We are committed to serving the community of Schertz with the gentleness and care our patients deserve. To learn more about our practice, or to schedule an appointment, contact us today.